The National Anti-Doping Agency reminds through an address sent to all sports federations in Romania, the fact that our country is a signatory of the World Anti-Doping Code and has accepted the International Convention against doping in sports.
ANAD requests a written consent from the parents of minor athletes in order to test them in sports competitions, according to the new World Anti-Doping Code 2021 and Annex B – Changes for minor athletes, art B.3.1. from the International Standard for Testing and Investigations: “The Testing Authority has the responsibility to ensure, when possible, that the OCD has the necessary information to conduct the Sample Collection session with a Minor Athlete. This includes, whenever necessary, confirmation of parental consent for the testing of any minor athlete." The consent must be accompanied by the necessary documents in accordance with the normative acts in force, at the time of legitimation within a Federation.
For more information, we recommend that you visit the Agency's website – www.anad.gov.ro – and the following links:
- The new law in force – http://anad.gov.ro/web/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Lege-310_2021-din-27_12_2021-privind-predenirea-si-combatrerea-dopajului-in-sport.pdf
- Prohibited List 2022- http://anad.gov.ro/web/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/LISTA-INTERZISA-2022-web.p
- Sportsman's Guide – http://anad.gov.ro/web/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Ghidul-sportivului-modificarile-majore-ale-Codului-2021.pdf
- Athlete Support Staff Guide – http://anad.gov.ro/web/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Ghidul-personalului-asistent-al-sportivilor-modificari-Cod-2021.pdf
- Substances of abuse – http://anad.gov.ro/web/substantele-de-abuz-conform-codului-mondial-anti-doping-2021/
- Glucocorticoids and Exemptions for Therapeutic Use – http://anad.gov.ro/web/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Glucocorticoizii-si-scutirile-pentru-uz-terapeutic-03_11_2021.pdf